We recently asked Adam and Ryan Goldston, co-founders of Athletic Propulsion Labs, to create a list of the top 5 things you should know about the company. If you haven’t yet read our exclusive Part 1 and Part 2 in-depth interviews on APL and their new $300 priced Concept 1 basketball shoe featuring patent-pending “instant vertical” technology, you should now. If you still haven’t, continue reading for a Top 5 list straight from the founders of Athletic Propulsion Labs on what you should know.
1) – Athletic Propulsion Labs Concept 1 is the first basketball shoe designed to instantly increase your vertical leap*.
2) – Biomechanics testing with 2 PhD’s who specialize in vertical leap concluded that the APL Concept 1 allows wearers to jump higher while using less energy.
3) – Virtually anybody can see results wearing APL’s Concept 1. In fact, the APL vertical leap testing utilized 12 participants covering a broad range of athletic ability.
4) – Athletic Propulsion Labs Concept 1 was designed to be an ultra high performance basketball playing shoe, in addition to providing the unique advantage of an instant increase in vertical leap*.
5) – Athletic Propulsion Labs Concept 1 is a limited production shoe that will only be available for purchase on the company’s website at athleticpropulsionlabs.com and is available for pre-sale right now.
*Vertical leap testing was conducted at a leading west coast university’s biomechanics lab with 2 PhD’s who specialize in vertical leap and participants experienced an instant increase of up to 3.5 inches to their vertical leap.