Train Free in 2012.
Nike Training rolls out a new Free shoe next year. Here’s a first look at the Nike Free Trainer 5.0.
Previewed in six Summer 2012 colorways:
- University Red/Gym Red/Team Red/White
- White/Volt/Soar/Pure Platinum
- White/Total Orange/Pure Platinum
- Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum/Cool Grey/Photo Blue
- White/University Red/Black/Pure Platinum
- Black/Anthracite/Pure Platinum/Metallic Cool Grey
Nike Free Trainer 5.0 features a synthetic upper and Nike Free 5.0 implementation underfoot. Free is scaled from 1.0 to 10.0 with the former being closest to a barefoot experience.
Free Trainer 5.0 comes in at retail next year for $90.
Follow CounterKicks on Twitter for breaking sneaker news and exclusive info