Exclusive: Nike LunarEclipse+ 2.
With a new Lunar year comes a new Lunar-based Swoosh model. Here’s a first look at next year’s Nike LunarEclipse+ 2.
Previewed in five Summer 2012 colorways:
- Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey/Total Orange/White
- Stealth/New Green/Pure Platinum/Metallic Silver
- Cargo Khaki/Soar/Light Bone/Metallic Silver
- Black/University Red/Wolf Grey/Reflect
- Pure Platinum/Loyal Blue/Sail/Reflect Silver
Nike LunarEclipse+ 2 follows up the popular launch of the first LunarEclipse model this year. The shoe enhances the upper with a customizable fit system that wraps around from underneath the arch of the foot over the midfoot, carries a floating heel clip for stability, features a Dynamic Support system with Lunarlon foam and “bottomless” carrier construction, adds a premium triple layer sockliner, and finishes it all off with a rubber outsole and BRS 1000 rubber augmented heel.
LunarEclipse+ 2 weighs 11.6 ounces in a Men’s size 10. Retail at launch will be $135.
Follow CounterKicks on Twitter for breaking sneaker news and exclusive info