See what all the Terps jersey chatter was about last night in detail. Here’s a look at Under Armour‘s “Pride” uniforms and footwear cleats for the University of Maryland, along with a video showcase of the product.
From Under Armour media release:
- Inspired by characteristics specific to the Maryland state flag and the University of Maryland… the jersey numbers, cleats, and gloves all feature a custom Maryland flag print.
- From head-to-toe, the right and left sides of the uniform coordinate with the two patterns found on the state’s flag including a custom helmet.
- The PRIDE uniform pays homage to the special Terrapin football heritage and to those who have taken the field as a TERP since the beginning of the football program.
- The new UA COMPFIT PRIDE JERSEY… tight where it needs to be with no drag, no grab and more flexibility. This jersey was built for speed!
- The Terps’ UA COMPFIT PRIDE PANTS are built with muscle-boosting, core-stabilizing technology.
- UA GRABTACK PRIDE GLOVES are scientifically proven to have twice the grip!
- The Terps’ custom PRIDE cleats all come down to one thing… Speed! Each version was built with UA’s Micro G® cushioning to give players more bounce so they are quick off the line for every play.