Pre’s shoes lives.
Previewed in six colorways:
- Coast/Varsity Royal/Sail/Summit White
- Iron/Sail/Golden Sash/Summit White
- Orange Ember/Dragon Red/Sail/Summit White
- Magenta/Sail/Mulberry/Summit White
- Trace Blue/Sail/Rogue Green/Summit White
- Midnight Navy/Sail/Lush Teal/Summit White
This is the Swoosh runner that the legendary Steve Prefontaine wore to train for the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal before his tragic death in May of 1975.
Nike Pre Montreal Racer gets a fabricated vintage look with pre-yellowed midsoles and a faux stained outsole. It’s not all old school, though. You’ll get some fresh new color pops seen here for the year 2012 and all priced at $85.
Follow CounterKicks on Twitter for breaking sneaker news and exclusive info