14 90s, 2012.
You will love the Air Max 90 next year, or you’re going to love it, or you’ll need to. Here’s a first look at Summer 2012 styles in the Nike Air Max 90.
Previewed in a big batch of 14 colorways:
– Black/New Orchid/White
– Neutral Grey/Lemon Chiffon/White/Neutral Grey
– Medium/Grey/Varsity Royal/White
– Wolf Grey/Midnight Fog/Black
– Black/Golden Sash/Black
– Midnight Fog/University Red/Midnight Fog
– Light Bone/White/Dragon Red/White
– Midnight Fog/Lush Teal/White
– Dark Obsidian/White/Dark Obsidian
– Obsidian/Blue Grey/White/Turquoise Blue
– Blue Grey/Midnight Navy/White/Tide Pool Blue
– Obsidian/White/Prism Pink/Obsidian
Designed by living legend Tinker Hatfield, the Nike Air Max 90 is now well regarded as one of the classics of the Air-based running franchise. If you don’t see a color here you like, just wait for 2013 where there’s sure to be a lot more where this came from.
In the meantime, these 2012 makeups of the Air Max 90 are set to hit retail for $100.